Turks & Caicos Private Home Rentals
Some of the island's privately owned homes are available as weekly Turks and Caicos home rentals, with or without a meal plan. Some overlook the beach, while others have breathtaking island views. These homes are ideal for couples, families, and those seeking privacy, self-sufficiency, and the private villa experience. These homes for rent are recommended only for those able to enjoy a more independent island experience.
The homes range from modern luxury to those more in keeping with the casual island lifestyle, each with its own distinctive appeal. Click on the names of each home below for more details:
|Boat House Cottage||3 bedrooms|
|Located on two waterfronts.|
|A spectacular beachfront villa, wonderful kitchen/great room, children over 6 welcome.|
|Amazing views of the ocean and of nearby Fort George.|
|Estrella de Mar||3 bedrooms||"Sea Star" steps away from our beautiful two mile white sand beach.|
|Casual island open air view from the living room & deck.|
|Koala Run||2 bedrooms|
|Located near the marina with a great view from the upper deck. Hobie Cat and sea kayaks ready to set in the water.|
|Little Nothing||1 bedroom|
|Modernized cottage on a spectacular stretch of beach. Adults only.|
|McBride House||4 bedrooms|
|Steps away from the beach, club and pool. Children 10 and older welcome.|
|Paradise Found||3 bedrooms|
|Ideal for 4 adults and 2 youths.|
|PineApple||2 bedrooms||Split bedroom plan with spectacular ocean views. Sorry no children. 4 person maximum.|
|Children 5 years and older welcome.|
All the homes are within just a few minutes buggy ride (golf cart included in the rental) of the Club itself.
May 1 - July 31, 2015
November 1 - December 17, 2015
December 19, 2014 - April 30, 2015
December 18, 2015 - April 30, 2016
- Home rental rates are based on 7-night stays and include a golf cart.
- A meal plan is available at extra cost, if desired.
- Rental confirmations are subject to homeowner approval.
- 10% service and 12% Turks and Caicos government tax will be added to all rates.
- Rates quoted above INCLUDE boat transfers for arrival and departure. They do not include taxi transfers to/from Blue Haven Marina on Providenciales.
- Rates and minimum stays may vary during Holiday periods.
- Upon arrival, beds are made, plenty of towels are in the bathroom, basic amenities are supplied (soap, shampoo, body wash, toilet paper).
- The kitchen will have dish soap, garbage bags and a roll of paper towels.
- Trash is picked up twice a week (Monday and Friday mornings).
- Housekeeping is provided 1 time per week-generally mid-week.
- Additional housekeeping service is available upon request at $25/hr.
- Payment may be made in advance by wire transfer, certified check, Master Card or Visa.
Stocking Your Kitchen
For groceries, we suggest you stop in at the Graceway IGA on Providenciales. This supermarket is commited to staying open every day of the year from 7am until 10pm and offers a wide selection of high quality foods and fresh produce.
Dining at the Clubhouse
At an additional charge, Home rental guests can also enjoy the Meridian Club's superb dining facilities and services (details available at the Front Desk). All dining reservations must be made the day before. In some cases, children under 12 years of age are permitted to stay in private rental homes. However, they are not allowed at the Club’s dining facilities.
Current Special Offers
Family Thanksgiving Package
November 23 to November 29, 2015
Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday on Pine Cay in one of our vacation rentals ("Boat House Cottage", "Paradise Found" or "Tamarynd"). We'll roast the turkey while you bake in the sun. Enjoy 5 days/4 nights with your family on Pine Cay for just $2350 per person, plus 12% service charge & 10% service charge. Enjoy quality family time in a private vacation home and experience what’s it’s like to be on a private island. Imagine enjoying our two mile white sand beach and swimming in our translucent turquoise waters with your family while we are busy stuffing the turkey and baking the pies.
- All your meals, breakfast, lunch & dinner at The Meridian Club.
- Welcome basket with snacks.
- Use of 2 golf carts.
- Daily snorkel tour.
- Use of all the amenities at the club.
- Boat and taxi transfers for arrival and departure.
- Upon arrival, the house is made up with plenty of towels in the bathroom, basic amenities (soap, shampoo, body wash and toilet paper). Additional housekeeping service is available upon request at $25/hour.
Rate: $2350 per person, plus 12% service charge & 10% service charge. An advance deposit of 50% is required upon booking with the balance due 45 days prior to arrival.
Valid: November 23 to November 29, 2015
All food is included EXCEPT beverages. Minimum of 4 guests, maximum of 6 guests. Children must be 12 & older.
Take Away Home Cooking
Take home a delicious assortment of Chef Sara's elevated home cooking. Choose from Side Dishes, Salads, and Ready-to-Cook items, or select Complete Meal Packages.
Orders may be placed with The Meridian Club reception with a minimum 48 hours notice by dropping off an order form or by speaking with our friendly staff.
|For 2||For 4|
Raw & Ready**
**Seasoned or marinated and ready to cook. Approximately 5 -6 oz meat per serving unless indicated otherwise.
|For 2||For 4|
|For 2||For 4|
Freshly Baked Desserts