Resort Rates & Reservations
Sand Dollar Cottage
|Stay 7 Nights or More||$1,198||$1,355||$1,355|
|Stay 4 - 6 Nights||$1,230||$1,388||$1,388|
|Stay 1 - 3 Nights||$1,260||$1,420||$1,420|
Sand Dollar Cottage
|Stay 7 Nights or More||$882||$1,040||$1,040|
|Stay 4 - 6 Nights||$918||$1,070||$1,070|
|Stay 1 - 3 Nights||$948||$1,102||$1,102|
All guests staying at The Meridian Club benefit from exquisite culinary offerings that are INCLUDED in the nightly room rate - (1) a continental and à la carte breakfast, (2) a buffet lunch, (3) afternoon refreshments, and (4) a five-course dinner (most evenings) or a buffet dinner on theme nights. Please note that beer, wine and other beverages from the bar are charged separately.
Posted rates are nightly and quoted in USD. All rates and beverage purchases are subject to a 12% government tax and a 10% service charge (Turks and Caicos Law).
What's Included With Your Stay
- All meals
- Early morning coffee service
- Breakfast room service
- Casual mid-afternoon refreshments
- Hobie Wave sailing boats
- Paddleboard equipment
- Snorkeling gear
- Fresh-water pool
- Mini-Basketball court
- Tennis court and racquets
- Some excursions to some neighboring islands
- Wireless Internet access in the vicinity of the main club facility (wifi is not available in the guest accommodations)
- Access to computer center with two computers reserved for guests
- Arrival and departure
- Boat and taxi transfers
Available at an Additional Cost
- Bar and restaurant beverage purchases
- Some day trips to nearby islands
- Deep-sea, reef and bone-fishing charters
- Glow worm cruise (once monthly)
- Special Sunset cocktail cruises
- Scuba diving
- Various eco-excursions
- Spa services, including massage, manicures, pedicures and hair plaiting
Purchases of sundries can also be made at our on-site commissary.
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum stay requirement may apply during holiday periods, please contact us for details.
- Charge for third person in the room: $175 per night.
- We are normally closed from August 1 to October 31 each year.
- Children 12 years and older are welcome with parents (please note that children or grandchildren of the island's private homeowners may use the club facilities, particularly during school vacations). See below for exceptions.
- Rates quoted above are subject to change. Confirm with reservations at the time of booking.
Except during the Christmas period, standard room reservations are secured by deposit at the time of booking in the amount of three nights rental charges. The deposit will be applied toward the first night and last two nights of the reservation. The deposit may be charged to your Visa or MasterCard or paid by check. Checks should be made payable to “The Meridian Club” and sent to:
The Meridian Club c/o UPS Store
3109 Grand Avenue, #226
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
Package Specials: 50% deposit due upon booking and balance due 45-60 days prior to arrival depending on the time of the package.
During Christmas/New Years Week: 7 night minimum stay with 50% deposit due upon booking. The balance is due 90 prior to arrival and is non-refundable.
Reservation deposits will be refunded, subject to conditions set forth below, upon receipt of written notice of cancellation to The Meridian Club;
- Cancellation notice should be faxed to (649) 941-7010 or emailed to .
- December through April cancellation notice must be received at least 60 days prior to arrival date.
- Christmas/New Year's cancellation notice must be received 90 days prior to arrival date.
- All other reservation cancellations require at least 45 days notice.
- All reservation cancellations are subject to a 4% service fee.
Deposits will not be refunded if arrival is delayed or prevented because of delayed, canceled or missed flights or other transportation difficulties. To cover such eventualities, we strongly recommend travel insurance.
Settlement of Accounts
Accounts must be settled prior to departure. CASH, TRAVELER's CHECKS or PERSONAL CHECKS are our preferred method of payment.
Visa, Mastercard and American Express are also accepted, however unfortunately our local bank is now charging multiple additional processing fees for credit card transactions. We regret that we must add a 3% surcharge if you choose to pay by Master Card, Visa or American Express. This will cover approximately half of the fees being charged to us by the bank.
Transfers Between Provo and Pine Cay
Rates include complimentary boat transfers between Provo and Pine Cay, together with taxi service from and to the Provo airport. For private home renters, there is a $250 charge for boat transportation, each way, pro-rated between all paying passengers, and they are responsible for their own taxi fares (approximately $35 one way).
If you wish to fly between Provo and Pine Cay, we can arrange air transfers through a local air carrier at your own expense and risk.
For persons traveling on a weekend or holidays, please visit www.vipflyersclub.com or call 649-442-111 for more information. This is the Turks & Caicos version of the Admiral's Club. Space is limited to 15 so peak times are extremely limited. They offer a FASTRACK option that provides you with expedited service through check-in and security as well as access to their private lounge away from the crowds. They also have a “walk in” service but will give preference to the FASTRACK Plan. If you wish to use this service, please have your plans arranged WELL IN ADVANCE of your day of travel.
Click here for additional transfer details.
- Children 12 years and older are always welcome with parents. Exception: June and July are Family Months and children 6 years and over are welcome. Children 6 and over are also welcome for Christmas 2013/New Years 2014.
- Please be aware that children or grandchildren of the island's private homeowners (of varying ages) may use Club facilities occasionally, particularly during school vacations.
- Children under 18 are not allowed in the upstairs bar area after 6:00 pm unless accompanied by an adult family member.